映画のイングリッシュ 011: Bridget Jones’s Diary Vocab
Bridget Jones’ Diary
- Perpetua. Ha. This is Mark Darcy. Mark’s a prematurely middle-aged prick with a cruel-raced ex-wife. Perpetua’s a fat-ass old bag who spends her time bossing me around.
- There goes my invite to the Darcys’ next year. If he didn’t leap over the family heirlooms and whip you up in his arms, then sod him. Yes. He’s clearly the most dreadful cold fish.
- Hurrah. Am no longer tragic spinster but proper girlfriend of bonafide a sex god so committed that he’s taking me on a full-blown mini-break holiday weekend.This can’t be just shagging. A mini-break means true love.
- Oh. I’m sorry, Dad. The way she looked at me. Well, she loves you, really. You love each other. This is only a temporary glitch.
- Look, Bridge, stop that. I feel terrible. The thing is with Lara and me well, you know. No. You’ll have to fill me in.
- Seriously, though. Offices full of single girls in their thirties– fine physical specimens… but they just can’t seem to hold down a chap.
Intro Song: Stardust by U.S. Army Blues
Outro Song: Hachiko (The Faithtful Dog) by The Kyoto Connection